Friday, December 21, 2007

No more school for me

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break, Thank you Jesus ! It was pretty uneventful ... Kate loved her toy gun [happy]. I guess my secret Santa will give me my present tonight @ Amy's, I wonder what it will be. I don't really want to go tonight actually, I am really sleepy, and really sick. I want to go, but I don't know if I am up to it.
Tomorrow I am leaving for Denver, I need to do some laundry AND I need to find something to buy my sister (who has me I guess). You see yesterday my mom bought me this awesome shoes, they were on my christmas list and I guess my sister bought them for me already so today my sister called and was like "what can I get Megan ?" YOU ARE STUPID KRISTEN ! I have a list of things I want, I want a mr. bento, I want two cd's, I want Harry Potter ! sometimes I really hate my family, they need to learn how to listen.
All today I thought about kissing Matt, I would randomly go off into space and think about him ..... Megan is a horrible person, instead of watching "The Grinch" I thought about Matt for 95 minutes. Megan really needs to get a kiss, too bad Garrick won't be there tonight = (

1 comment:

Pixie said...

you need a boytoy, Meggie. Your posts have all had the same undercurrent for a while and I decided: you need a boytoy. Or at least some hardcore makeout from someone not as gross as Paul.