Friday, December 21, 2007
booger
I have to finish my math final today and the rest of the my AP final. I can't get anyuthing less than B's in both of those classes so I didn't study that hard for them .. oops. Last night instead of studying I went over to Matt's for thirty minutes, we did some flirting ... I REALLY wanted to kiss him but his whole family was around so I was like " when I get home from Denver I am going to get myself some Matt ... " He acts like he still likes me, he does that thing were he teases me because he knows I will want to fight him. Yesterday when we huggged I touched his stomach and HOLY SHIT ! HE has like ..... even harder abs [orgasms]. I wish he wasn't so God Damn Attractive, and sweet, and funny. Haha. Tonight is Amy's part, and at lunch today we are doing our Secret Santa ( I bought mine a gun). TOY GUN.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment