Right now it is 12:40 and I am sitting at home, drinking grape juice, eating jerky,composing my Christmas list, and watching this show that is counting down the best songs of 2007. KANYA WEST DESERVED TO BE IN THE TOP FIVE !
wanna see my Christmas list ?
1.) bento box
2.) boating shoes
3.) dead kennedys cd or paramore's second cd "Riot"
4.) $
5.) threadless gift card
6.) harry potter movies
I have a feeling that I will be getting the Paramore cd instead of dead kennedys because TDK are punk and that probably freaks my family out ..... I can't wait till they see me once I turn eighteen [wuhahaha].
I really don't want to go to play practice today ... positive attitude Megan, positive attitude Megan ...
Mom has been on the phone the whole time I have been home, I wanted her to go with me and buy some food but I think I will have to go by myself .... she is talking to my aunt Silvia (who she doesn't even like)
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment