Monday, December 24, 2007

History Channel

One day till Christmas !

I have been in Denver for three days. The first day we picked my brother up at DIA at 11:00 p.m., he went on a vacation with Julie to the Virgin Islands. Yesterday, which was my mom's birthday, Kevin took me to the Flat Irons so I could buy Christmas presents for my sister. Him and I had so much fun, we went to the this candle store and one of the ladies was like " DON"T SMELL THE ACTUALLY SMELL THE LID ! " She even pointed to a sign that said that. Needless to say we started smelling lid AND the candle just to piss the lady off. I swear some people are so touchy.

My sister is house sitting my other brother's house and last night my mom spent the night with her last night and they said they would be over thirty minutes ago. I want my Starbucks, lol. Kristen and mom said they would bring over coffee and I am really thirsty. I am still a little sick, my nose is all red but at least I don't have a sore throat anymore. Sora throats are the worse !

Amy's party was a blast ! We played ping pong, twister, and hockey. Her parents are really nice and their was so inviting. When I get home I am going over there and AMy and I are going to give Garrick his Christmas present = )

Merry Christmas everyone .

No comments: