Woke up today at seven and I drank some chai tea.
Yesterday Mr. Palmer fixed the lights WEE WEE ! I was so proud of him because he usually gets really frustrated and leaves but no he stuck it out and with help from the manuel he was able to figure how to fix the light board. He erased everything on the memory. Starting Monday I am going to start setting cues ( I hope Ellen can help me). I feel bad because when she comes to help me we end up not having anything to do, oops.
I feel like going Christmas shopping today, this year the only person I have to shop for is my sister. I have a few ideas but I think I need some time wandering in the mall just to keep my options open. Right now she is really into t-shirts that say cute/random things. We were looking in this magazine and she found this shirt that has this picture of sushi rolls and above the picture is says "this is how we roll". Now personally I don't think that is THAT funny but oh my jesus Kristen starting laughing so much. So yeah .. [shakes head] Other than that I don't have a clue on what else I should buy her. She likes music but she already has all the music she wants I think. I could buy her some kitchen things but they would most likely end up in her closet unused.[ starts biting nails]. The rule is you have to spend a hundred dollars on your person because the presents you are giving them are the only ones they are getting. hmmmm ....
1. a cute t-shirt
2. My So-Called Life series on dvd
3. a small "purse Bible" [lame but I know she would love that]
4. really pretty chop sticks
5. a really smelly ugly air freshner [ gag gift duh]
Okay so maybe I am good space, I just need to go out and buy the stuff now, lol.
Mom and Dad got in this MONSTEROUS "discussion" earlier today, I love how they call them "discussions". My mom is upset that she doesn't have a lot of closet space [no joke] that is why she is so upset, plus she feels like my dad doesn't like her anymore. I feel sorry for my dad he always get blamed for really stupid shit from my mom. I totally knew that my mom was in a bad mood because when I woke up she was cleaing her room. She rarely cleans early in the morning unless she is upset so I was like "fuck mom is in a bad mood." Dad was suppose to be in Silverthorne but instead he decided not to because of the wheather, I bet he regrets that decision now. When they get into these moods I am so grateful that I have my license because I don't have to stay and listen.
Except today it is really cold outside so I have no idea where I want to go. I could go shopping alone but I always feel really bogus shopping alone on Saturdays ( I also hate eating alone at places). Earlier this month I went to Juice Stop alone and I felt like everyone was staring at me while I was sitting down and waiting for my smoothie. Finally I took out my zombie book and started reading it, after that I felt a little bit better.
I have an essay to write for Humanities but right now I am not in the mood to actually do anything protuctive. I really feel like going to Albertsons and striking up a conversation with the cute bag boy/cart boy. He always looks so cute when he is gathering carts because he actually wears the little orange vest [ahhh]. I looked him up in the yearbook and he should be a senior this year but I haven't seen him at school this year, maybe he goes to Junction ..... I might go later to pick up the stuff I need for my pasta that I make. I think I'll cook for my parents today.
Things I should do today
1. read Attonement
2. buy some food
3. go to the mall
4. decided whether or not I am going to text Jeff
5. brush my teeth and get dressed (this should be number one)
6. drive around aimlessly
7. watch "Fat Camp 2"
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment