The band is CSS, and no they didn't name themselve after the video game. My favorite song by them is called "music is my hot,hot sex", yeah I know .. it's a pretty amazing title. Anyone reading this should check the song on itunes and buy it for .99cents. It will be the best money you have ever spent.
So I guess Drew and Hillary went on their first date last night [awwww]. I am so happy for him. Emma saw them at the Parade of lights and I guess they were holding hands and Drew was all smiley. God I miss those days, haha. Not really actually I am having a good time not having to deal with boys. Pretty sure that right now the only real reason I am slightly upset is that I am losing my kissing techniques.
My mom thinks that I need to stop staying home all the time. I mean it probably does look bad that I am always upstairs. Usually I am ......
a. reading
b. doing homework
c. watching movies
d. on my laptop
e. listening to music
While I was at Target with my mom I ran into Emma, and I saw a certain someone .... I saw him with the usual person, duh. I seriously don't know what I see in that boy, I really wish I would just be like "Yo, you are a loser." Mr. Berens says I shouldn't like him because he looks like his mother (She met his mother at parent teacher conferences.)
I started my essay for Humanities, it is about lithography and so far I have a half page finished (is isn't even double-spaced yet.) I finished my nine math problems earlier today so right now I am just reading about lithography and might start reading my other book for awhile (even though it can be boring sometimes.)
I made my famous pasta today for lunch, I'll probably just eat that for dinner tonight. I swear my mom needs to hide the pasta from me, I love pasta. Some are addicted to drugs, sex, and alcohol but me .... I AM ADDICTED TO PASTA
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment