My hair looks amazing ! I loved it because everyone actually noticed that I cut my hair, I felt really special. The play went well last night. Afterwards I went over to Ellen's ( her house is amazing ) and we watched this crazy movie about transvestites in the Australian outback ....... Kristin and Derick showed up an hour later *cough* and they cuddles the whole time. I guess Kristin's philosophy is that if I have a make out buddy she should have a cuddle buddy. I think that is really funny because I don't have a make out buddy, Paul and I kissed twice last week and it won't happen anymore. He did the same thing with Lucy this week I guess but on Saturday when she went to Chinese food he came to V.I. with me. Half way through the meal he put his arm around me and asked if I wanted to hang out but my better judgement told me to decline, which I did. At five Amy and I are going to go hang out with Garrick, God I am so excited ..... I am going to wear skinny jeans, a white long sleeved shirt, and my new red jacket. I am also going to wear my pretty grey scarf = )
cross your fingers that all goes well
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will find a female version, too, that may be call a clitoris sizegenetics. In fact, all primates, moreover human beings, take a penis sizegenetics.That's nice to know, while it means that foreplay and oral sex play a higher role contained in the sexuality of humans than to all of the other primates and most other mammals. Since a sizegenetics is neither utilized for a male or female on the human species (to acquire a penile or clitoral sizegenetics), that means we rely on more intimate foreplay and possibly even oral sex to stimulate our partners into become sexually engorged. It's one aspect that sets human beings on top of our ape brothers and sisters.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/
Post a Comment