Got back from the mall an hour ago and I now have a complete idea of what I am going to buy my loving sister.
1. puff the magic book
2. a snow white ornament
3. an itunes gift card
4. a warm scarf
5. a pretty basket for all of her gifts
6. the first season of Psych
Jesus Christ I hate when you are on a website and it randomly starts playing clips and music .... i almost peed my pants. Well anyways .... I drove around for awhile by myself, I went from the mall to around S.Broadway and then my two favorite songs of all time started playing while i had my ipod set to shuffle so I drove around until they finished playing. I am getting really good at driving around town except I am still chicken to drive around Horizon Drive, I don't know what it is about that place but I am so scared that I'll get lost or get killed in a car accident.
[ I have a pretty insane imagination]
While I as at the mall I said hi to Misske, it actually wasn't so bad being alone. Except that people at the stores always seem to want to talk to you more since you have no else to chat with. For awhile I went and looked at pretty jewlery. I wish I was older so it wouldn't look so weird. I mean a 17-year-old looking at diamond rings, alone, is a little weird. ( I bet the lady working thought I was younger). People always seem to think that I am younger than I really am. I think it is my hair, my hair does look really young(ish).
Mom and dad seem to be in better moods with eachother since my dad fixed the light in the kitchen.
= /
I am counting down the days until I don't have to live with them anymore
[ secret of the day.
Sometimes when I am driving around I put what ever ring I am wearing on my wedding ring finger just see what it looks like.
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment