I had a blast hanging out with Garrick and Amy. Sure I lost at bowling and had to buy them both ice cream but OMG! it was so much fun. I had to drive Garrick around because Amy is a good girl and didn't want to get in trouble. After we ate ice cream at Coldstone's I had to take Garrick back to Gj Scores so his parents could pick him up and it was so precious, he could tell I was cold so he gave me his hoodie, and when his parents came he gave me a hug [smiles] I don't think he likes me but he was like "[hug] it was great seeeing you again."
BUT
When I got i went downstairs to chat with my parents and OMG! I flipped my cellphone open to text Amy and my parents flipped out ! My mom started saying that I don't help out enough and that I seem like I am hiding something, parents are so annoying. That is why I am upstairs, alone.
Well I am texting Amy right now and I guess Garrick always gives girls his jacket, I don't feel special anymore = ( oh well
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment