I love Boulder [period]
Kevin took us there for a couple hours and we went to this amazing restaurant that just serves salad. I got the Edgar Allen Poe and boy was it tasty, I wanted to lick the bowl but my sister said that would embarrass her. I think Kristen bought me a cd today at Borders, I hope she got the Dead Kennedy's. I know she did't get me the Bento, I am so pissed at her, I am half tempted to return some of her gifts. I know that is horrible but I REALLY wanted that japanese lunch box = (
The boys in Boulder are hott. While we were at Border's I guess my mom and dad saw a girl that looked exactly like me. They both went up to her and my mom even put her arm around her, awkward.
My grandma is coming over today, pray for me.
I need to buy more clothes.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment