Today ended well. I ended up going to Village Inn and Ellen and I had fun. Except I was right next to Joe who talked about video games the whole time (it got annoying). Christian was drunk off his ass and I was like ..... "haha loser !." He fell into the trophy case AND he started talking to Kayla and Tessa ....
Christian : Kayla you talked shit about Kole, but I loved operating on you in M*A*S*H .... I AM IN MR.PALMER'S CLASS !!!!
While at VI Paul sat next to me and fed my really really buttery toast that was ridiculously hard to swallow. Paul and I were looking at each other because we were bothing eating the toast and were like [chewing] "it won't go down !" Finally I had to take a HUGE swig of water, lol. Tomorrow is the cast party, WEEE !
I think Kristen and I are bipolar. I love Ellen, a lot.
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment