Monday, December 3, 2007

lucky sweater


Today was really interesting. I learned about imaginary numbers in math, " the square root of negative one equals i". I felt like such a nerd, here I was getting all excited about math wearing a cardigan, glasses, and a plaid scarf. I love math class though, I get to talk to Jeff. Today he brought me his favorite tea, I am so having some with my breakfast tomorrow = )
Tonight I had a National Honors Society meeting, I felt really awkward because I was wearing this really ugly hoodie with fuzz all over it [puts head down]. It was really warm .... that is my excuse, haha. After the meeting I spent thirty minutes in Kate's car telling her about my boy "issues", I can't call them problems just yet. Let's just say that I am getting signals from two guys and I'm not sure if they are being serious or if I am just fun to flirt with. which isnt' a bad thing. Kate and I decided that I just lay low for a couple days and see if either of them try to talk to me, I hope they both do, I really think it would be fun if I was being fought ever.[ won't happen in a million years though].
Funny story. While I was talking to Jessica and Kayla this boy named Conrad came up to us and he put his elbow on my boob and was like " damn I thought that was your shoulder !." I was like "yeah sure ....". I guess I turned red (who wouldn't) and Jessica and Kayla were laughing their asses off because I just looked at Conrad like "you perv ...". I can't wait to see how he acts around me tomorrow. I swear boys have no control over their own body.
Tomorrow I am wearing my new Threadless shirt [weeee].
Saturday I am spending the night at Kristen's !

Today was a good day, thank you world !

No comments: