Well I went to Target and bought my sister a gift and I helped Amy Christmas shop. Her and I decided to buy Garrick a combined present so we bought him milk duds, hot tamales, peeps, and sweet tarts. We were going to buy him bod man spray but after Amy sprayed us both with it we decided we'd kill ourselves if Garrick started wearing that stuff. It smells so bad ! Carmel's mom saw Garrick and I talking and I guess she told Carmel that we had the "look" so now Carmel is convinced that Garrick likes me, even though the only things he has told Amy about me is "I had fun with Megan last night" and "we have a lot in common". I hope on friday, if he comes to Amy party he at least ignores me so I know he isn't interested.
Just got off the phone with MH, he e-mailed me and told me he was in town. I guess he came to school today for lunch, he didn't try to see me, which doesn't surprise me. But I still decided to call him .... we talked for a while until Kathy told him he hasn't spent enough time with her yet, Jesus. I think I might be going over there tomorrow to get a cd from him, unless he bails out on me, which if he does, oh well ...... I am sick of caring about other people. Maybe it is the cold that I have or maybe the fact that I just hate finals but I really really dislike life right now [shoot me please]
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment