Three cheers for Tessa's recent blog, it was very amusing to read.
My Threadless shirt came on Friday so guess what I am going to do tomorrow ...
WEAR IT !
Yesterday my mom and I watched V for Vendetta
The Guy Fawkes mask scared the shit out of my mom and all she could say about the movie was " Oh my God he looks like he is smiling 24/7 .... "
When Eve kissed him I had this whole flash back to the movie Revenge of the Nerds
I'm sorry but I couldn't kiss anyone who was wearing a mask .. I would be like
" yeah you say you are [insert name] but how do i really know ...... "
Megan is really hungry for good chocolate, and some pasta .....
Mmmmm choclate and pasta [contemplates going to the store]
[ fifteen minutes later]
I went to the store and got hot dogs, pasta, red peppers, and arizona tea BUT NO CHOCOLATE !
I saw the cute bag boy ... [giggles]
and my parents wonder why I love Albertson's so much
Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment