Wednesday, January 23, 2008

No more texting, it is way too complicated.

Had a blast with at Tessa's surprise thingy. I love my friends : ) You guys tell amazing stories and are really funny. Plus you guys smile and let me tell my less interesting/funny stories (thank you). After I dropped Kate and Marie off at their car ( I almost killed them I AM REALLY SORRY) I listened to some really bad rock music and I felt so good. Yeah until I read the last three texts I got from Garrick. I told him that I knew "we" would never happen and I told him why. Some how that boy got in his mind that I am a manuser :cough: and was yelling at me ..... wow really mature there. I HIGHLY doubt that him and I are ever going to talk again. And to tell you the truth I am not sad at all. In the end I told him that him and I just didn't see eye to eye on relationships and not to worry about my views because he isn't single and I am not interested anymore [the end].

Kate is asking Steve, good choice Kate : )
Virginia might be going to Glenwood with some boys this weekend, woo woo.
Marie might be seeing Sweeney Todd with me YAY !


Mark it in the calendars ladies and gentlemen, Megan had another good day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love you megan! tonight was a blast (and i'm glad you approve)!
:)

Anonymous said...

update... i've decided i may not ask steve... we never talk... i'll see how the next couple weeks go (it was all kole's idea in the first place so i'd have someone to go with him if who he wanted to ask him asked him... so i don't know anymore...)