So I just had this weird dream that Paul made me this really ugly birthday card and put ribbon all over his body to surprise me ..... he also beat me at chess the little bastard. well anyways, I just woke up and guess what I see on my phone " 1 new TXT at 10:41." Guess who it was from ..... P A U L.
Here is what is says " Hey how r ya ?." Wow really fascinating Paul, You can't even spell out "are" ? - 1000000000000000000000 points (Kate D. understands this)
Five bucks says he noticed me at play practice smiling and laughing and was like
" what she isn't still sad about me not liking her ! we'll have to change this." I smiled at him yesterday once, I was hugging Lora and he was RIGHT behind her so I just smiled ........... He tried hitting Jessica yesterday with a play book and I shielded her and was like " Paul she bruises easily." He then tried to hit me but I just walked away with Jack and Jessica to get water.
WHY DID HE TEXT ME ?
comment me and give me some ideas.
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment