Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kinks

"Juno" is the best movie ever ! Marie,Kate and I went at 10:30 p.m. I now have so many witty things to say from that movie " You should go to China, I hear they give away babies like free ipods", " you hear Juno pregnant .... you hear it's yours .... you should grow a moustache", " i still have your underwear ..... i still have your virginity." Go see Juno !
So Garrick and I have been texting non stop for the past couple weeks and tomorrow we had this really fun day planned out but sadly his parents are taking him up to Powderhorn and I guess and he forgot about it, grrr. He doesn't like the "Blair Witch Project", that really makes me upset,like he HATES that movie. I guess it's only fair thought because I told him that he shouldn't watch so many action flicks,haha. Lets see if this week we text a lot too.
I can't do anything next weekend because my parents have decided that it's time to do to Pueblo,Colorado .... shiiiiiiiit. Wanna know what that means.

1.) Mom and Dad will get in huge fight
2.) We have to Walsenburg and see my grandma,aunt,and uncle
3.) Mom will cry constantly
4.) Our old house will be trashed as usual (my sister lives there)

And to top off this fun event my sister won't even be there, she will be in Denver. I AM GOING TO DIE OF BOREDOM !
Ended up not going to Sweater fest, turns all my sweaters are in the wash. Plus I tend to not know many people at the Bistro and I just can't hang out with Dewey because talking to him on msn is totally different than hanging out with him public.
Today was fun, Stephanie, Virginia, and I went and painted pottery and Kate brought cream soda and snacks. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.