Thursday, January 31, 2008

sick

So I hear I missed out on a very fun play practice damn. While everyone was gettin' their dance on I was sleeping in my bed with five blankets on
:( I really hate getting randomly sick, it makes me mad. I finished most of my homeowork even though I don't feel quite myself, tomorrow will be better. Kelsey Nelson, Kristyn Pults and I are going to ditch Physical Science tomorrow, shhhh. Tomorrow I was suppose to hang out with Anita but instead I have a party for the Girl Scouts, my troop set up the event and some how I think I would get in trouble if I didn't show. This weekend is going to be boring. Connor and I had lunch together and neither of us ended up eating we just talked about really random things, he is actually interesting ::shocked:: Just burned Virginia the soundtrack to Juno, now her and I are going to see "Sticking with you" constantly :) Yeah I know you all are jealous.
Today I finally memorized "Kiss Kiss" all the way. Tomorrow be ready for me to rap it constantly (Tessa and Kate RUN)

No comments: