I auditioned for the play today. Mr. Repke and Mr.Palmer whispering to each other made me really nervous but i did get to dry read for a part, it was for "Mammy". haha, I don't think I got that role though because I talked too fast but oh well. (Please say I get into the chorus God)
Garrick texted me today, four days ago him and i saw a movie and i just need to say this he would not shut up ! Honestly he spent the whole two hours ruining the movie for me .......... he hasn't texted me back though and I'm sad so I don't know what that is all about.
Right now I am watching "The Drug Years" on VH1, it's the best drug documentary ever ! I really wish I could have gone to Coldstones but my mom was like " Do you want me to be alone ?" I hate when parents pull that.
Soon I should start my homework ..... just not now.
Matt e-mailed twice yesterday the first one asked me about my face and the second was if I had a lot of fun getting my wisdom teeth pulled ......... idiot !
I WANT TO SEE JUNO !
I WANT TO HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE AGAIN !
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment