Monday, January 28, 2008

Weird Day

Connor said "no", surprise surprise BUT he invited to go skiing with him and I was like "we should go out to dinner sometime ...." I gave him my number and he smiled so I think that I might have a date coming in the future : )

Kole kissed me today at play practice, it was really weird [hence the title of this blog]. He air kissed me and I air kissed him and the next thing you know BAM ! His lips touched mine. Afterwards he was like "wtf just happened ....." I turned bright red and this girl I HATE WITH A PASSION started laughing at me (bitch).

Paul is still randomly texting me, I guess he is also texting Lucy (the girl he kissed while still being "make out buddies" with me) and he is also texting Jessica and the girl I hate with a passion. Today I just said that my side of the auditorium was nice and he was like " do you want me over there because you are loose ?" Needless to say I didn't reply ....... boys are annoying. But really cute.

Today Palmer gave me back my essay and said that it was his favorite in the class and was an A+ paper :: smiles ::

rating of the day - 6/10

No comments: