Today at 1:00 I got my wisdom teeth pulled. My parents bought me a milk shake afterwards and the shake got all over my face because my mouth was so numb. I slept from three to six and now my mouth is 70 % normal. Good news, my sister is giving me BOTH of the bento boxes, I can't wait till school starts so I can show them off to everyone. Last night I saw Sweeney Todd and OMG ! That movie turned out to be really really violent. I felt so mature being able to get into the movie all by myself. It is good to be seventeen.
I forgot to tell you guys. Matt came over on New years eve to clear up a rumor that I heard. Conrad Laga told me that Matt was trying to get with girls at CU but that he has "ruined his chances with the girl from facebook." I got really upset so I e-mailed Matt and told him that he should at least tell me seeing as I told him about Paul. Turns out all it was a crush on a girl named Allie in his writing class. He said he knew he was never going to date her but to shut Conard up because he always makes fun of Matt for not having a girlfriend Matt lied and said he ruined it. I guess Allie didn't like Matt and has a boyfriend. Well Matt e-mailed me back and told me he liked me still but he couldn't handle having a long distance relationship and he needed to experience other things seeing as I was his first girlfriend. He was like " my thing was innocent, I didn't kiss her like you kissed Paul." I think he was shocked that I hooked up with someone, which made me smile because now he knows for sure that I am not waiting around for him. Well he came over and he tried putting his arms around me but he chickened out. But while I was showing him how to knit he finally put his arms around me and starting kissing me. We made out for awhile and then Matt was like " maybe this isn't a good idea." I told him to shut up and kiss me and not to worry, I told him we both needed to get some of our sexually frustration out. It is funny thought because after we made out I felt like I am over him now. He cut his hair and he looks really strange but I still think he is gorgeous. I'm glad he still likes me, and who knows maybe we will end being together but for now we are just people that like each other. I need me time. This year I need to focus on grades and weight. My goal is to get down to 115 pounds. Right now I weight around 127 pounds.
On Saturday I am going bowling with Garrick, Amy, and Misske. I was brave and even set it up, I hope all goes well.
Pray that tomorrow I don't feel pain .....
fyi laughing gas is the shits ......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'd be careful who's last names you put into blogs. google just might bring it up. especially when it's not always accurate. misquoted things often lead to problems wouldn't you say? besides i really doubt conrad makes fun of matt all the time. it was a common joke among all his friends until you were his girlfriend. underclassmen sometimes...
Post a Comment