Sunday, January 27, 2008
Ju-NO !
I have been prolonging starting my essay for Palmer and now I am offically screwed. I am suppose to define confusion and ironically enough I am confused on how to write this damn essay. All I feel like doing right now is listening to the soundtrack to JUNO and sleeping. I have a horrible stomach ache right now and trying to focus on an essay is actually making is work. I think I am just stressed out. Tomorrow Connor is suppose to reply to me and I have this bad feeling that in front of everyone tomorrow he is going to tell me "No". I can see why he would say "no" but I will honestly be embarressed. PLEASE DON'T REJECT IN FRONT OF MY FRIENDS ! Just tell me now when we are walking out of the library and no one is with us. Then I can make up an excuse for why you didn't say yes. No one will know I am lying. "Connor is getting his teeth cleaned that day ...... it takes his dad a couple hours because he does such a detailed job ....... he is going to sick that day."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh honey. We don't judge. We'll kick his ass for you, even.
Post a Comment