Friday, January 4, 2008

Jenner

I got to keep my wisdom teeth ! I know this sounds really weird but I think I am going to keep them in my purse so I can show them off to everyone. Hey maybe that would be a good ice breaker if I am around some cuties ... " Hey look up these [wipes out bag of wisdom teeth]." Nah ..... lol.

My brother is coming from Denver today to pick up his dog Zoe. She is a pit bull/german shepard. She looks more like a german shepard except for that fact that she has no tail because the breeders cut it off, isn't that sad ? I can't wait to show him my bento boxes.

The weather outside is really really cold, I don't think I am going to go outside. Unless someone calls and invites me to see Juno, then I will suck it up and go, I really want to see that movie.

Americas Next Top Model is on today I love watching that show so much, a few days ago Amy and I were texting and then she told me to watch Hannah Montana. I have to admit that show is a little but entertaing [hangs head down in shame].

I will blog when something interesting happens, hahah.

No comments: