Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lil Abner

My nails are newly painted. Yes my life is that boring that I am blogging about my nails, they are purple = )
I am starting to wash my own clothes and I realized today that I have six pairs of the same pants and that most of the my wardrobes consist of a sweater thing and a threadless shirt. I should really get a new look ...... my hair looks horrible = (
I haven't started my math yet, but I will be up for awhile because I think I sleep better when I stay up later.Mind you I think nine thirty is late.
Reminder for self : I need to check out "Breakfast of Champions", and return "The Last of the Mohicans."
I have discovered a cute boy in my World History 20th century class, he is ubber quiet and he works at Circuit City, too bad all my gift cards are for Best Buy.haha.
Gosh it is only 7:30 and I am tired .....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

9:30 is NOT late! I'm lucky if i get to bed before midnight. 1am is LATE! :)

love ya