I am a wife, that's right ladies of gentlemen MEGAN GOT INTO THE PLAY ! Sure it isn't a big part but oh well, I am really part of it now ...... : )
Tonight I am going to see "Juno" at ten thirty with Marie and Kate Connor, pretty sweet. Except I am really bored right now because I have nothing to do, I'm already ready, I put make up on and did my hair but it is pretty much pointless for me to look "cute" because well ..... I HIGHLY doubt there will be cute boys there.
Tomorrow Dewey invited me to sweater feast, I am not sure if I will go though because I have this argyle button sweater and I'm not sure that is really considered a "sweater". That would be the ultimate embarrassment, wearing the wrong kind of sweater to a sweater feast,lol.
Megan is sleepy ..
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment