Tuesday, January 22, 2008

[Holy Shit]

SO Apparently Heath Leger died today, I mean I didn't see many of his movies, but still .... I feel really bad for his daughter :( I love 10 Things I Hate About You and A Knights Tale. I thought I was having a bad day and then I found that out and suddenly I realized that I am the one that makes me have bad days, I just wish I could break the cycle.
Anita and I are going to have get together tomorrow, her and I are going to vent about boys. Turns out that I am a "cool, interesting, cute girl" YET I am still not as cool as another girl, surprise surprise. I didn't like [him] that much, he wasn't that cute, he was pretty immature but at least for awhile I felt like I actually had someone have a crush on me again. I just like feeling wanted. Virginia and I talked about it and she told me that I should just let it go " the problem is you want a relationship, when you don't care boys notice are more relaxed." Thanks for the advice Virginia ( I will try). I should even care, there is so many other things that I NEED to worry about. Like the fact that I have a test tomorrow in Math and Physical Science.
I want to go to New Zealand
I got assassinated today, it was pretty intense.
I got to be Sophie(Franz Ferdinad's wife)
yup "I" three times in a row, told you that word appears a lot in my blogs.
BAAAAAD habbit

No comments: