Last night I had fun at Tessa's house even though I had to leave early because my parents didn't really want me to spend the night, mostly because my mom was really sick last night. I got home around 11:22 and just went straight to bed and this morning I woke up in a funk. Turns out I can't go to the movies with Amy, Garrick, and Misske because I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled out on Thursday and I thought that I was getting my teeth pulled out today [hits self] honestly I am so stupid sometimes.
My sister went home today without her scarf, I tried as hard as I could to finish it in three days but you can only knit for so long before you get tired. I feel like such a lazy bum right now, I am watching television and drinking tea ........
Anita might have some people go bowling with her this weekend and I am really excited because I really want to hang out with people. I am so depressed that I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled on the day that I am suppose to hang out with Garrick and Amy. I texted Garrick and wished him a happy new years but he didn't reply. Oh well.
My bento boxes haven't come yet = (
oh and Tessa my last entry was a line from a rap song ..... I like it
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment