So today I asked Connor Ryan to White Nights. Here is how is went.
Me : So I think I am going to ask Connor to WW.
Kate :Who is that ?
Marie : Who is that ?
Me : He is sitting right behind you, he is wearing the grey hoodie.
Kate and Marie : Do you guys ever talk ?
Me : Not really, sometimes but I think it would be fun.
Anita : DO IT RIGHT NOW !
[bell rings]
Me : Hey Connor have you ever been a dance ?
Connor : No
Me : Well I think it would be fun to go with you, don't answer me right now, answer me on Monday, sound good ?
Connor : Yeah
I felt really bad for asking him in such a lame way I went to City Market and got him a Hersey's bar and some orbit gum.His dad is my dentist so I decided I should counter balance the chocolate with some gum. If he says "no" boy will it be awkward to get my teeth cleaned, lol. But seriously I won't mind THAT much if he says no.
But lets hope he doesn't : )
Paul replied once to my text, he said he was bored at play practice and was doing good. I asked him something I don't even remember what is was and he never replied. Now I am just thinking that he didn't mean to text me because sometimes I text the wrong person. Like today instead of texting Anita I texted Amy because their names are RIGHT to each other in my phone. Yeah five bucks says Paul was planning on texting a girl with the same first letter of the name. For a minute I thought that he was going to try and be friends with me but I guess not. Virginia said that last
Friday at Taylor's he felt really out of place I sorta feel sorry for him sometimes.
Hung out with Marie and Virginia today. Hanging out with Anita and Amy later.
Tomorrow I might hang out with Stephanie.
l8er
Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment