So today Lora found out that my ass is really ticklish. My dad started out horribly. My bento box spilled soy sauce all over my car AND I almost ran out of gas. Thank God I have awesome parents. My dad brought me a different back pack and twenty dollars so I could get gas.
My dad actually went really well after that. I found out that I ended up getting a B in AP and a A- in Spanish. I totally thought I got a C and a B.
Play practice went really well, I love being on stage but I think I am actually going to miss not programming the lights and stuff, I felt like such a pro and now I am a amateur again :: sad face :: Today we blocked for a scene and when we were suppose to be murmuring to each other Jessica, Lora and I were like " Shut the hesh up you little slut." When I am around them I get so crazy : )
Tomorrow is Friday, just thought I should let you guys know.
Yes Kate I know nine is not late, but I FEELS LATE TO ME ! I am not cool enough to stay up later, unless I am hanging out with friends, texting, reading, or watching a movie. Which I rarely do on the week nights. I AM A WUSS !
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:) love you megan!!!
i just like picking on you!
i'm so glad you're having fun with the play... i totally miss being in it...
Post a Comment