Wednesday, February 13, 2008

king me !

I made Dew fall off his seat today ! We were at the Fruita Library and I put his queen in a bad situation and I was THIS close to getting it away from him but no ... he fall off of his chair and was like " YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY QUEEN !" Pretty sure the librarian was giggling : ) Dew said he was proud of me because I had improved so much, go me.

Tomorrow is Valentines Day. Yeah I will let you know if I get anything .....

1 comment:

Pixie said...

I think I can honestly say. that I have never heard Dewey called "Dew."

Congrats on the game :) Mr. Repke cornered me and Derrick after play practice today and made us come in and watch him beat the computer at internet chess, in his office, and was explaining moves and stuff.... I was like, Wow do I want to go home, but it still made me think of you and smile for a minute :)