I have to get up everyday to shower my hair ........ bleh
my alarm will be going off at 5:30 but I couldn't sleep so I just woke up and now and checked my e-mail, wow really nerdy I know. I e-mailed Matt and told him about my new look, he said he couldn't picture it and he wondered how I liked it. I was like " It looks really hot according to Tessa ...... it would probably make you get a massive erection if you saw me." Okay that last part was a total lie, but oh well. I really wish he could come see my play, I really think he would be proud.
So guess who texted me last ... Paulthatasshole ! He accidentally "hey did you text me from a different number ?" Three minutes later "Oops different Megan, but how are you ?" I said I was fine and went to sleep and when I woke just now I saw that I had two new texts from him saying that he thinks I am really pretty and he "misses" hanging out with me ..... horny little Paul, haha. He is only talking to me because he likes girls with short hair (I was not aware of this before I cut it) haha.
five more minutes before my alarm goes off ..... I have dos tests today FEEEECK.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment