Matt emailed me, I emailed him, he emailed me, I emailed him ..... AND NO REPLY ! Yesterday was his birthday and I have a feeling that he did bad stuff and he is probably crashed somewhere (not his bed I bet). Last night I was thinking about him being drunk and hooking up with a girl, it made me so sad I actually starting shedding tears. I heard some crazy things about Ben from Zach and I just feel really weird inside, I love the Hendricks family because they were all good people, I really don't want Matt and Ben to start doing bad stuff because I still care about their well being (so cheesy). Maybe Matt thought that there was nothing to reply to in the email, it is just weird that he sent me one to let me know he had a new email, I thought that maybe that meant he wanted to start talking to me more but I guess not :(
p.s. the spell checker on my blog doesn't work so if there are errors I am sorry.
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment