Sunday, February 10, 2008

freezing

Virginia came over today and we made out city for espanol. Pretty sure at first we decided to just to enough to get a "B" but after two hours of making it we decided we should at least make lable 30 things so we could get a low "A".

Last night Anita and I watched " 10 things I hate about you." Her and I planned on gossiping until eleven but my parents called me at nine and told me to get my butt home, I was pretty sad. I guess her cousin (the scene one) considers me Anita's "hot friend", yeah if only everyone thought that,lol. The whole time I was over at her house I really wished Connor was there so we could cuddle :: awww :: I wanted to watched "Smiley Face" but Anita thought her mom would've freaked out on us, it is pretty risque BUT it is amazing :) I wanted her to come over next weekend but my sister and brother are coming over. I hate it because when they come I can't do anything without them.

I WANT TO TELL CONNOR I LIKE HIM. I want to tell him that I like the fact that he wears glasses, he has a 3.8 gpa, he has a falcon named "bell", he likes the dead kennedys, he has the coolest cross that he wear 24/7, he is just a genuine nice guy ...... I don't think I should tell even thought I want to, because I think that he just wants to be friends, which isn't bad, at least I would have that. A little piece of me wants to make him some cookies for Valentines day but I really don't feel up to it. BOYS ARE SO CONFUSING.

No comments: