At nine this morning Megan,my hairdresser cut eleven inches of my hair off. You should have seen the stares as she gathered my hair into a ponytail and went snip,snip. I LOVE MY HAIR It looks full,shiny, and makes me look older. I can either put products in it and make it stick out on the sides or flatten it out. My mom hates it either way. Right when I stepped into the house my mom was like "Dad Megan is home, she looks like a boy." And ladies and gentlemen it didn't stop there she called my brother Brandon and told him I look like Oliver Twist. When I got on the phone to talk to him I was like "Ello Govne." I guess I need humor about this situation :)
Last night I went over to Anita's and she burned me three mix cd's, I was so happy. Her and I watched a couple movies and read me new Spin magazine. Her and I also tried to make hemp bracelets and we have both come to the conclusion that we suck at making things (except scarfs). Her aunt tried making a bracelet and she was really good at it but she stopped when they all started playing poker. I ended up staying there until eleven, it was a good day. Ellen and I also drove to Utah randomly because neither of us wanted to go play practive early, I effing love Ellen.
Tonight Connor and I are going to hang out together : ) I am excited.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment