skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, February 8, 2008

[watch it]
Posted by sometimesmegan at 10:30 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

sometimesmegan


About Me

sometimesmegan
Grand FUNKtion, Colorado, United States
I am seventeen years old. Indie flicks and documentaries are really fun to watch but I also enjoy watching movies like " The 40 Year Old virgin" and "Smiley Face." I have a crazy/annoying laugh that usually includes a snort or two. I have been told I tell " pro stories." I love fall and summer. Beaches and Forests are my favorite. I drive a 91 oldsmobile that looks very grandma(ish). I hate horses and most apples. My favorite t.v. show is "The Mighty Boosh." THE END.
View my complete profile

my favorite video

  • lego people bowling
  • david blaine dos
  • irony
  • david blaine (fake)

my favorite things

  • driving
  • hipbones
  • ki:theory
  • kissing
  • laughing
  • lips
  • movies
  • my friends
  • my laptop
  • pasta
  • patrick wolf
  • reading
  • rupert grint
  • singing
  • snow cones
  • stomachs
  • summer
  • techno
  • the mighty boosh
  • traveling
  • vogue
  • we are scientists

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2008 (98)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (17)
      • Today was dance hell for me. Seriously I suck at d...
      • with new hair comes new responsibility
      • hey did you text me from a different number ?
      • The day after yesterday
      • new hair !
      • My mom bought me white cheddar cheez-its, you know...
      • New post
      • king me !
      • freezing
      • SUNDAYS
      • Call lost
      • Happy birthday
      • [watch it]
      • BOO !
      • ABC
      • watch it, i did and look how i turned out.
      • no es bueno
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2007 (100)
    • ►  December (28)
    • ►  November (16)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (23)