Saturday, February 9, 2008

Call lost

Anita and I are trying to figure out what we are going to do tonight when we hang out. We both agree that we wish that activities are free. Okay I think we are going to go get coffee and make Amy some brownies. I hate it when you want to hang out with someone but you aren't really sure what you want to do or anything. I hate being a poor teenager, it sucks sometimes. So I checked how many people have read my blog and I am slightly disappointed with the number, lol. My blog entries must be decreasing in the entertainment factor, that needs to be changed.

Connor is going cross country skiing today. Yesterday we hung out at lunch together alone and I am getting the "just friends" vibe from him. There is this boy in my spanish class name Zack that I think I might have a crush on but guess what, he likes Virginia WHY GOD WHY ? This is what I get for having hot friends I guess, :)
I feel like taking a nap, last night I stayed up until eleven and I feel extremely tired. See Kate I am capable of staying up pasted nine, are you proud ?

So I now have two GAP hoodies, one blue and one grey (gray ?). I bought some new hairbands too since I am cutting my hair. My mom wants me to donate my hair to locks for love but I have to grow it out a able more inches before I can do that. I think that would be really cool I am just scared to have really really short hair, I think it would make me look childish or something, or it would make me look fatter. Is that possible ? Can hair make you look fatter ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I'm very proud of you!

can't it get annoying how everyone loves Virginia? (but i guess we love her too, so all's fair in love and war)

love ya

hope you had a good weekend!