Thursday, February 21, 2008

New post

My hair is going to look like this ...


Only 1 more day with long hair

Tomorrow I am going to a writers conference at the college and I am really excited, last year I didn't go because I was lame. Tomorrow might be the best Friday I have had in awhile. Anita and I are going to go to the basketball game and then watch a movie at her house :) It has nice having a buddy that lets you chill at their house 24/7. I am not going to do my homework because I won't be at school tomorrow, well maybe I will do a little bit because I really don't want to have to do it all this weekend.

This weekend is White Nights and to be honest I am not sad at all that I am not going ....

No comments: