my new hair = awesome
Pretty sure I have so much more confidence (thanks to Tessa and Jared), haha. Pretty sure Virginia was the only one that didn't seem too into the new look, but oh well. While at play practice I got a lot more attention from my husband, he even did that stupid trick where he yawned and "accidentally" but his arm around me. I laughed my ass off. I gave Jack a ride home today and pretty sure him and I had so much fun singing along with "Don't stop believing." I like that kid a lot : )
So Conner is annoying everyone I guess and I really wish he would stop talking about
1.) his hawk
2.) skiiing
He is like a wet blanket and I hope he gets the hint SOON that I am no longer into him. Right now the only boy that I think is attractive is James [story of the day] Today in 20th century world history we had to pick teams for this review thing and I was like " great no one is going to pick me, except micheal." Well ...... James picked me, I thought for sure he would pick Bret but nope, HE PICKED ME ! So now my new project is to seem really unappealing to Conner. Any suggestion on how to get a wet blanket to stop liking you ?
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment