Sunday, February 24, 2008

The day after yesterday

First full day with my new hair. This morning I woke up and I had the worst case of helmet hair EVER ! It was hilarious actually :) My hair was dry in like four minutes, I almost cried I was so excited. I can't wait until everyone at school sees me.

Last night was [blank]. I showed up to Conner's house and had to "come inside." I met this parents and his hawk, both were really nice. We got to dinner early and were getting along but by the end of dinner I was really bored. Bored to the point where I asked the waitress if I could have a coloring menu. I just had a salad and a big ol' piece of keylime pie. I ended up watching this cute bus boy at the other tables the whole time. This boy had the cutes red streaked hair,mmmm. Conner saw me looking at bus boy and was like "should I do that to my hair ?" NO ! I cracked jokes about Conner all through dinner and then him and I went and saw a movie, we ended hanging out until twelve. I almost fell asleep driving, which was really scary. Hope everyone had fun !

p.s I love Anita for making me three new mix cd's

No comments: