Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Yes Tessa Thursday Sounds Good

So today I bought some really cute sandals :) I also went on a walk with Amy in Devils Canyon. I seriously had such a good time with her. We just talked and talked (it made the hike go by really fast). This Friday we are going to go again and I hope it isn't as windy, then maybe I will able to jog haha.

So Will is in Nebraska, yay ! I won't have to talk to him for a couple of weeks. I honestly don't understand why Billy and him like me so much. Too bad no other boys see what they see in me. Maybe my luck will change if I get a job at REI .... that would be awesome.

Yesterday was the best day of summer so far. Anita and I went down to City Market and got salads and then we went down to main street and tried on clothes at Planet Earth. I think I am going to go back and buy this really cool 80's dress that looks like a disco ball. After we went on Mainstreet Amy, Anita and I went to Lincoln park and had lunch and soaked out in the sun. I am on my way to be a sunkissed goddess.

No comments: