Sunday, June 1, 2008

cowboys and indians

Hello Blog, long time not new posty. Since I have written nothing too exciting as occured. I've started reading a new book which is really good. Finally finished Love Is A Many Trousered Thing. Pretty sure I stopped reading that book because one of the characters reminded me too much of Matt. Yeah and pretty cried at the end of the novel, I am such a pussy.

Tessa and I are tanning this week :) and we're also going on another walk because my goal is to get down to 125 by the end of the summer. That means ladies and gents that I will have to loose 20 pounds, fuck me. I really don't think I look too too horrible I just really want to looked toned. All of this means that I need to give up my love for icecream, it will be easier now that Ellen is gone because we also eat icecream when we're together. Don't really know why ......


Been talking to Garrick, Will, and Billy. Pretty sure they all like me and pretty sure I don't like any of them, well as friends I do but sadly there is someone else that I sorta like (even though I know it is really stupid). I think that is it, you always want what you can't have.

No comments: