Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FROGS !

So I just got home from this zoology field trip. We went out to the Monument around 7:00 p.m. and we went and looked at different species of toads and some frogs. It was really fun actually. Except there were a lot of couples on the trip so I felt a little lonely but oh well. I hung out with this one couple Alice and Ryan and we all talked about scary movies and hippies ..... I got 25 extra credit points for going on this field trip so I am pretty happy. This is the first time that in awhile I felt like I wanted a boyfriend. Hmmm .. who should I ask out. Oh so I guess Wes Williams got a 35 on the SAT's THAT IS INSANE ! oh well ....

I can't wait to start running with Amy. On Saturday I am going to go visit Anita at the Snow Shack, she works every Saturday, isn't that crazy ? Ellen is leaving in 6 days =( I don't know what I am going to do without my best friend.

No comments: