Tuesday, May 20, 2008

only two more days left !

Grades as of now :
B - Math
A - US History
A - AP Language
A - Espanol
B+ - Zoology
A - Physical Science

If I am able to bring that B+ to an A that would be mean, with my weighted grade I could get a 4.0 for this semester ! Can you believe it, that would seriously be so cool ... I would be really happy that would mean my accumulative GPA would be 3.85 for my high school career which isn't bad at all. I got my SAT scores back and I got a 22 which isn't bad for what I thought I was going to get ..... if I get three higher Mesa State will give me + 2,000 a year so I think I will redo it .... I did really well for reading I scored a 25. Math I only scored 18 but for me that is good. haha I seriously hate math so much.

No comments: