Matt stopped e-mailing me. probably thought that it was getting to much like the old days and he was probably thinking I was going to try and get back together with him, please bitch.
Last night after Ellen and Kate left I texted someone and they came over and we hung out until one in the morning. It was amazing. it was a good night.
Will came over today and I he was like " you are sweating a lot, like you have stains." I was like ... yeah I haven't put on anything today. I hope that makes me less appealing. On the plus side I got to talk to David via text message today = ) he sounds like a really hot guy.
grades as of now
math : B
us history : A
AP Lang : A
espanol: B
Zoology : B
Physical Science: A
I have homework to do.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment