Friday, May 23, 2008

First day of summer.

So last night I got to talk to David ... yeah. He has the most amazing voice on the phone. I just can't wait to meet him, my mom says he looks like a young version of Tom Cruise, yummy. Hahah. I am retaking the ACTs on the 14th of June, I am going to study a lot more then I did for it last night :) So yeah tomorrow Will,DAVID, and I are going to go to Tai Chili for lunch. If David doesn't come and it ends up being just Will and I am going to be so pissed lol.

Today my parents and I went out to lunch, it was nice. I wore my really cute sun dress all day, I really need to get some more dresses because they are really comfortable. Ellen is leaving in three days I should get a job while she is gone because I won't have anything to do ... lol. I am glad I still Anita and Tessa, we'll hang out :)

The weather outside is really nice, it is cool ! I am so happy, I will really miss it when it is hott like 100+ degrees outside.yuck.

Matt and I are still e-mailing .. he has to work all weekend and all of next week. I told him to look forward to his paycheck. I want to see him but I don't know how we'd react if we were around each other considering the last time I was with him we ended up making out, haha. I have that little problem I ALWAYS make out with boys. I just like doing it so much (it is very addicting). I wonder if David is a good kisser ... hmmmmm.

No comments: