Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Good Day

To start off I have to come clean about something I did over the weekend ....
I watched all three seasons of The Mighty Boosh
Yeah I know, that is really sad :)

I found some really cool stuff on The Mighty Boosh website, I want to buy the hot pants and this "wicked" red shirt (birthday present ideas).

Today Mr.Palmer told me I got a 9 on one of my Ap practice test essays, I hope to God I can pull that off during the the real test.That would be so awesome. I didn't buy a yearbook this year and today my mom called the school and they said I could still get one for ten dollars more. My mom was like " have all your friends sign and then bring it home for me to look at." Seriously I have the cutest mom ever ! Only 9 days left of school. I AM SO HAPPY !
Tomorrow I might wear shorts, I know .... be amazed

[ I want to meet these guys ]


the one with the hat is Vince (Noel Fielding)I want to make babies with him.

No comments: