Today was a horrible day weather wise. The wind blew 24/7 and it is really cloudy. This will sound so cliche but the weather totally matched my mood. I am so glad that summer is almost here because I am sick of 90 % of all the kids I go to school with. Correction ... I am sick of 90 % of people in this town ! I am really glad Anita went out to lunch with me today, that was the only good part of my day, well when I found out that I had an A in AP I was happy too .... and when Mr.Hicks helped us make those cool bottles. I guess today isn't all bad but still ......
Ellen is going to be gone most of the time this summer, but we are planning on going to a concert in Denver and then going to Boulder and hanging out. Her and I had a lot of fun this weekend. Gah .... someone please shoot me.
Monday, May 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment