So Will officially claimed me a couple nights ago, AGGGRRGH ! I looked at his text messages on his cell phone and they were all from his friends saying how lucky he was to get a "chick like me." Yeah needless to say I was slightly pissed. I guess he thought because we hung out and texted we were dating .... okay now I must admit that is how my relationship with Matt started but I don't know ... it is different with Will. He is like my brother almost, except he talks about how cute I am and stuff. On Sunday when I was wearing my jeans he was like "Megan you look hot in those jeans, they are so tight, they make your ass like fine." I was like ... "SHUT UP WILL !" Seriously .... He needs to stop saying shit like that.
After we finished watching a couple of movies Will's buddies came over and they were all really annoying. One "relieved himself" right in front of me. I was so grossed out. I didn't look (in case you were wondering). I mean David is hot and all but I don't want to see him and Will's other weird friends with their pants down. They kept on talking about hot chicks and how well hung they all were. It was so annoying. I was like " I've seen bigger." I made Will take me home around eleven and on the way home Will made me laugh and it was perfect UNTIL he almost ran over my cat.
worst thing a boy can ever say to a women
Megan do you purr when you are happy ? my cat does ......
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment