Monday, April 28, 2008

ALERT ALERT !
Someone needs to cheer me up honestly. I was thinking about this time last year. I suddenly all the emotioned I felt last year came and bit me in the ass. This time last year I felt really sad because Matt was being weird ....... I really miss having a boyfriend, I really miss someone liked me. Virginia, Jessica, and Kayla all have boyfriends and I don't know ... I don't understand why no one likes me. Lately the only boys that like me are the ones that think I am just "hot." I want someone to like me because of my personality ..... Right now the only boy that I am some what interested in is Jeff, but I know that is never going happen. God I hate summer, seriously summer is the worst time. I always get uber depressed. I miss the old Matt, the one that use to e-mail me and see how I was doing. I e-mailed him to see if he had "The It Crowd" and he just said " conrad has them ... " wow you can't say anything more. You are a total ass ( I bet he has a girlfrient now or something) feeeeeeck ................................. seriously I hate men.

No comments: