Yesterday I hung out with David and Will. I actually had a lot of fun, I just wish everyone didn't think him and I liked each other. I mean he is funny and stuff but he is really gross haha. Now David on the other hand, he is a HOTT ! plus he is really shy like so I don't have to worry about him embarrassing me :) Too bad he is Will's best friend or I could put the moves on him. Oh yeah.
I am practing my ACT stuff. Today I did 2 practices already, one english and one reading. Those ones I am not too worried about, it is just science and math. Damn you math and reading ! haha.
Last night was pretty fun I guess, I fell asleep, again.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey hey
it has been so long since I read this blog! wow!
I forgot about our tanning day today :( but we'll start Thursday ok?
Post a Comment